Lozin – Directory & Listing Drupal 8.7 Theme – 22855094 is a robust and flexible CMS Templates Theme Forest theme, to help you make the most out of using CMS Templates to power your eCommerce online store. The design is well suited for Array and multi purpose stores. It is built and comes bundled with most of the advanced features available in most popular CMS Templates Template on Theme Forest.
Lozin is a listing directory Drupal 8 theme that will help you create, manage and monetize a local or global directory site. Feel free to set your own goal and get your favourite spots listed online! The theme has its own super powerful theme control panel with lots of useful options and tools to manage your site: Content Builder, Customize, SliderLayer, etc. Lozin Theme is built with Gavias Content Builder, the amazing drag and drop builder allows you build professional block in just some simple clicks. In addition, with over many widgets integrated, building content is never easier. Lozin theme apply the latest web technologies: Drupal 8.7.x, Bootstrap 4, SASS, HTML5, CSS3, Font Awesome 5 …
Introduction video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c75Np3_gqZ4
Lozin theme support google map default, google map gray style & Mapbox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Njru2OmwE
- Compatible with Drupal 8.7.x
- 6 Homepages Style
- Drag & Drop Content Builder – Video guide
- (New) Import/Export Rows, Section of Content Builder, It is easy to copy rows, elements & settings from different pages—Video guide
- Support Google Map and MapBox https://www.mapbox.com/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Njru2OmwE
- Support Google Map Gray Style & Default Style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Njru2OmwE
- Slider Layer
- 3x widget types included by default
- Custom type: Article, Portfolio, Gallery, Testimonial
- Post Format: Image, Gallery, Video, Audio
- Portfolio Format: Image, Gallery, Video
- 12 Color Schemes & Unlimited color skin
- Customization – customize(color, background…)
- Fully responsive design, 100% responsive, each and every element are fully responsive.
- Powerful Grid system
- Boxed style and Full width style
- Powered by HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Fast & Friendly support
- Support CSS Development
- Well organized & documented
- And more…
Third Party & Premium Modules Integration
- Gavias SliderLayer
- Gavias Builder Content
- Gavias View Format (Portfolio Filter, Grid Responsive, Carousel View Format)
- Leaflet JS
Demo Content Included, Fresh Installation & Existing InstallationInstall Lozin with our powerful Fresh Installation & Existing Installation with video guide.
Gavias Builder ContentModule lets you create an unlimited number of template variations using drap-and-drop similar to the Widgets interface. And you can Import/Export Rows, Section of Content Builder, It is easy to copy rows, elements & settings from different pages.
Gavias SliderLayerModule can custom transitions/animations for each object, tons of unique transition effects and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects. Customize this slider with the convenient drag and drop backend.
Google FontsChoose any of the Google web fonts library through powerful Real-time Customizer panel!
Google Map & Mapbox https://www.mapbox.com/Lozin come with Google Map & Mapbox data. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Njru2OmwE
Fully ResponsiveLozin looks great on any device, from mobile to desktop and beyond. Super Clean responsive design fits to any screen. Try resize your browser window and see for yourself!
Detailed documentationExtensive documentation plus great video guides on how to setup and customize will make your customizations super easy and fast!
Support & Video TutorialsWe offer free support for all our buyers via email gaviasthemes@gmail. Also skudo come with a extensive documentation with HD how-to videos to help you get started with our theme.
- Contact us via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates & Changelog
12 February 19
* Update drupal core for fresh-installation * Update gavias_content_builder module
24 December 18
* Update button Current Location for map