Version 1.7 – October 30, 2022
WordPress 6.0 Ready
Available for custom work More info →
Qefood – Community Recipes Sharing WordPress Theme
Qefood WordPress Theme is a simple and fresh way to show and share your recipes and get traffic for your website. If you want to give your users the ability to create posts from the front-end area then Qefood is the perfect solution for you. Allow your users to create, edit, view and delete posts, allow them to show and share the recipes with everyone and give the possibility to your users to have posts with a source link via the article pages.
- Created by ThemeForest Elite Author.
- External source link for posts.
- Ajax Login / Registration.
- Top Authors
- Widgets Modules
- Live Search with Top Categories
- Sticky Sidebar.
- WooCommerce Shop.
Demo/s: Qefood Demo/s
Frontend User Content
If you want to give your users the ability to create posts from the front-end area then Qefood Theme is the perfect solution for you. It comes with a simple drag and drop interface for easy form building.
Create unlimited forms, each with its own settings and restrictions.
Allow users to view, edit and delete the content they have created.
Instantly publish posts by
Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, Subscriber. The post submitted by these roles will be published instantly. You can check and choose the ones that will have this amazing feature, enabled.
Make sure every submission is completely unique by passing it through CopyScape.
Email Notifications ( User )
Send thank you messages to contributors and get notified whenever a submission is made.
Email Notifications ( Admin )
Send email notification to admin to get notified whenever a submission is made in order to approve the free submissions. For the Premium submisions you can enable the Instantly publish posts option.
Make sure only real users can submit content with the help of captchas and hidden nonce fields.
Quickly create forms for any post type. Custom taxonomies are also fully supported.
Create unlimited forms, each with its own settings and restrictions for every Fields.
Post Title Words
Add min / max words.
Add min / max words. Follow / NoFollow All Links. On / Off Media Button. Add the max links a user can add to the post content.
Simple Selection or allow multiple selections. You can include / exclude any category or multiple categories.
Tags Max Count
Add min / max number of terms (tags) that you want the user to enter.
Test the Demo Site
ChangelogVersion: 1.7 – October 30, 2022
- Removed: Demo content, 1 click install / .XML file. This will be sent on request only to customers that have purchased the theme via ThemeForest. More info: https://themeforest.net/item/qefood-community-sharing-wordpress-theme/34506962/faqs/51948 - Updated: DocumentationVersion: 1.6 – October 14, 2022
- Added: Purchase code required in order to install the demo content.Version: 1.5 – July 05, 2022
- New: Display the total star rating via the article page, below the rating box.Version: 1.4 – June 11, 2022
- Fixed: Issue with custom boxes via Customize for the Child Theme (only the Child Theme, if used, needs to be updated).Version: 1.3 – May 02, 2022
- Fixed: Block Gallery columns issue. - Improved: Few adjustments to improve the blocks style.January 15, 2022
- Updated: ThemeForest Preview Image. - Updated: Theme Price.Version: 1.2 – December 29, 2021
- Fixed: "Featured Image" button from the submission form.Version: 1.1 – December 28, 2021
- Updated: ThemeForest Preview Image. - Updated: Documentation