Check Vendor Account hereLink: Demo Website ( Right Click to Open in New Tab )
Earn Money with Wyzi
Wyzi Service Business Finder WordPress Theme is an advanced Social Business & Service Multi-Store Directory Theme, which targets to build a website that overcomes the gap between Businesses and Customers. You can have Listing Owner ( Service or Business Owner ) and Clients. Listing Owners have Dashboard to manage their Listings from. Admin can also create unlimited number of Listings and manage them all from Backend. Business Owner can be a Company or a Manual Worker or a Doctor, and Clients can buy Products or book a Service from Business Owner.
Each Business / Service Owner can have a Business Wall and post Business Statuses, share their News, Updates, Images & Videos, manage Booking Calendar, manage Appointments, plus sell Products & Post Job Vacancies. Business Owners have their own frontend profile. Customers can Like & Comment on Business Owners Statuses for direct interactivity between Businesses & Clients.
Booking is a powerful feature in Wyzi, where each Listing owner can have his own Calendar for each of his Listings, setting time spans, appointments spaces, custom fields, prodcuts linking for customers to pay and much more. Appointments requests can be accepted or rejected from owner Dashboard. Customers can also view their upcoming booking appointments from their User Dashboard.
Unlimited Businesses / Services Listing Pages
Admin can create unlimited number of Businesses Listings and assign each Business to a Business Owner or a Business Owner can create a Business Listing using Frontend Submission.
Control your Map Directory Icons
You can specify you Map Points Color and Icon for each Category to help your customers find what they are looking for quicker and easier. Changing Pointer Color and Icon can be done by Admin with no code at all.
Each Business Owner can create his own Statuses and Posts, with or without an image or Video to be shown on your website general wall, which will increase interactivity on your website.
Multi-Vendor WooCommerce Stores
Opening Closing Times Submission
Each Business or Service Provider can specify his opening or availability times while creating his submission or updated later.
Advanced Listing Ratings
Clients can rate Businesses in a specific category and leave a comment describing their rate.
Earn Money Details
1) Businesses can Sell Products and Admin gets commission in multi-WooCommerce Stores. All payments will go to Admin and then he can pay Businesses through PayPal or Bank Accounts Transfers. Products are submitted to Admin for Approval. Commission can be Global or on a Product Basis.
2) Subscription Packages can be created by Admin for Business / Services Owners to choose from, using Paid Memberships Pro plugin. You will be able to choose one of the following Payment Gateways : Pay By Check, Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.net, Braintree, 2checkout or Cybersource.
3) Businesses will pay Admin on Business Creation or on publishing Offers (Ads) through points that can be bought from Shop. Fully Compatible with WooCommerce to receive payments through PayPal, Stripe or any desired payment gateway.
4) Admin can create unlimited Businesses and when Business owner wants to control his business, he can Claim business and pay Admin.
5) Admin can choose to hide any page from Non-Subscribers to a specific plan of his choice.
6) Booking can be related to WooCommerce Products for Customers to pay and Admin can set his Commission percentage on a Vendor or Product basis.
See all Features Details on Online Documentation.
Wyzi Change Log
Version 2.4.0 – 29 Jan 2020
– Amazing New Feature – SubScription Checkout in User Dashabord Style 2 can be completed now inside User Dashboard – Amazing New Feature – Front End Manual Appointments, where Business Owners can add their own Appointments that took place offline – Amazing New Feature – Get Directions feature has been added, from Single Business Page, Users can click Get Directions – New Feature – All signup and Login links come now from one function with code Filter ability – New Feature – Ability for Admin to directly Add Appointment Prices from the Calendar in WP Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Custom Time Slots – New Feature – Admin can post on behalf of business owners on their business page from business page frontend – New Feature – Enhance Admin can add products to sell to his own Businesses instead of Vendors only – New Feature – New option in Membership Levels, allow or disallow for multi-category select for businesses – Enhance – In Template 2, in case Header was an image in the Single business page instead of Map, there was no place for business title to show. This is enhanced now. – Enhance – Appointment Price now appears directly in Appointments calendar before opening the popup – Enhance – Allow Video Uploads Privilege to be controlled in Membership Subscription Levels – Enhance – Update Nice Scroll Js file to get rid of JS error [Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to the target being treated as passive. – Enhance – Optimize Speed in Backend on a very huge number of businesses, where WP Job Manager was loading all businesses on each admin page visit, now narrowed to only job page to increase the loading speed of admin pages without the need to pull all businesses on every load – Enhance – Searching with Filters with location and radius used to be very slow because of loading all businesses and checking the radius of each one by one, now it is changed to SQL query which is much faster – Enhance – Creating Category and map icons that caused some problems on rare cases in servers with High-Security measurements – Enhance – Fixed problem appearing in Single Business Page caused by single-busienss-all.js file when using PHP 7.3.11 and above with Jquery $ arguments – Enhance – Update RTL Content to fix some CSS Style Issues – Enhance – Make Automatic Calendar Name %s Calendar to be dynamically translatable – Enhance – Remove Blog Name from Subject upon sending an email so Admin has full control over the email subject – Enhance – Phone number billing field to become text so plus sign can be entered by users in their profile – Fix – Fixed a Bug that caused Custom Form Display to show extra unneeded data sometimes – Fix – Fixed WC marketplace (3.4.3) and above Orders in vendor dashboard: Edit order status button (new feature), when clicking the dropdown does not work, so it is not possible to edit the order status to Completed order for example. – Fix – Fixed: Booking product: when adding a product, in the vendor dashboard, the option “Booked Service Appointment” it is not visible anymore, so no bookable product can be added – Fix – Fixed: When performing order and paying out, the checkout does not redirect to the page titles “Order received” with the order details. – Fix – Fix a problem in Global map where logos stopped showing after the first load of Businesses Ajax request – Fix – Horizontal Scroll when the nice scroll is activated – Fix – Fix a JS error in Archives Map page InvalidValueError at index 0 at index 0not a LatLng or LatLngLiteral with finite coordinates – Fix – Fix error in User Dashboard Style 2, Turning off used to turn off Adding new Jobs and not the whole Jobs Tab – Update – Updated all Premium Plugins to the latest version – Update – Update all Translation pot file for translation for all new features, enhances and fixesVersion 2.3.2 – 25 Sept 2019
– Fix – Fixed an issue that caused Template 2 Single business not show Map caused by scrolling variable in single business jsVersion 2.3.1 – 21 Sept 2019
– Amazing New Feature – New Demo: Wyzi Doctors is now available – Amazing New Feature – Tooltips: All Business Fields, Custom Fields, Profile Fields & Calendar fields have ToolTips to be controlled by admin – New Feature – Signup form Dis-engage current Profile Custom Fields from Sign up form, while keeping Custom fields controlled by Admin and appearing in User Dashboard. – New Feature – Ability to specify each User Registration field be in Sign up or Dashboard Profile – New Feature – Added new exif_imagetype Function Availability check for server status – New Feature – New PMPro level options to control User Dashboard Menu on/off depending on the subscription level – New Feature – Image Dialog Uploader is enhanced with new CSS for distinctive behavior – New Feature – Business owner can specify now private images for his own use without showing in public – New Feature – New Header has been added in Template 2 – Enhance – Custom CSS class name for Custom fields is added on Single Business pages – Enhance – small fix email verify redirecrt url after signing up – Enhance – Upon Changing Password give an error message in case new password fields do not match – Enhance – Update Job Manager Template to suit the new version in submitting Jobs from User Dashboard – Enhance – On Subscription mode, woocommerce mode , user dashbaoprd style 2, adding woocommerce product from within the user dashboard will now show a message to go directly to the cart page – Enhance – Recent orders, shipping, and billing addresses, edit your password” redirect to the wrong URLs in the shop page. in Dashboard style 2 is now enhanced – Enhance – My Account Drop Down Menu now follows PMPro Subscription level options – Enhance – added WPML compatibility code sent by WPML for Registration From labels – Fix – Send in private inbox in being received in sent instead of inbox sometimes – Fix – Fixed small bug when searching Business tag & category at the same time – Fix – Mobile offer slider business details did not show fully – Fix – Wall Small issue with new PHP version which caused repetitive Wall Posts – Fix – Template 2, Case Image Header, fixed Favourite Button – Fix – Users can’t reset the password on mobile devices is now fixed – Fix – Option tree special characters saving special characters for custom CSS field like > – Fix – Client signup mail subject bugVersion 2.3.0 – 10 June 2019
Important Note – You need to clear your server & browser cache after this update as this update has new Enhancements in Toolkit options – Amazing New Feature – Business Owners can now upload mp4 and mov in Wall and Host Videos on your website Directly – New Feature – Option to specify maximum allowed MB to upload in one video – New Feature – Android and iPhone compatibility for video uploads, Live Record & Upload – New Feature – Hosted videos auto play when they become in view port – New Feature – Uploading Videos become an option in membership privilege so admin can set which levels are allowed – New Feature – New option Title Color in case no Logo is used in Theme Options – New Feature – Version Number Check between Wyzi Theme & Wyzi Toolkit plugin added to Server Status – New Feature – Added Single Business POsts pages videos when they exist – New Feature – Added Whatsapp as a new Sharing Option for Business Pages, Business Posts & Offers – Enhance – Removed Google plus from sharing options as Google plus is discontinued – Enhance – Updated some Options for better Visualisation images especially Image Radio Options – Enhance – Daily Update Posts Email for Favourited Businesses look & feel – Enhance – Clicking on wall posts with offers should link to business tab offer page – Enhance – Posts of Offers time linked now to WordPress settings – Enhance – Changed all update_woocommerce_term_meta occurrences to update_term_meta for woocommerce future compatibility – Enhance – Category Icons are not required anymore for Listings to behave properly on the Map – Enhance – Google Login caused some errors on some systems after WordPress 5.2 – Enhance – Removed PHP allow_url_include from Server Status and from documentation requirements. It is not required anymore – Enhance – Location Dropdown hierarchy with parent-child in Frontend and Backend up to 2 levels – Fix – Fixed the safari Business Preview going right and causing uneeded horizontal Scroll – Fix – Wyzi is now compatible with latest Option Tree version 2.7.3 – Fix – Fixed Compatibility issue with Latest Option Tree version 2.7.3 which caused the following error ot_validate_setting was called incorrectly. All stored data must be filtered through ot_validate_setting_input_safe, the typography option type is not using this filter. This is required since version 2.7.0. – Fix – Special character if found in Site name, used to affect Wyzi Email Subjects – Fix – On Offers created automatically on Wall Posts, fix the link of offers to got to business page directly – Fix – Translation fixes for Posts of Offers titles – Fix – Translation issue in User Dashboard style Like records per table & other translations – Fix – Enter a location cannot be changed in translation, make it translatable – Fix – Fixed “Warning: count()” error on php 7.2 in many different places for best compatibility with new PHP versions – Fix – Bug Upon removing all images then Updating Listing Images from previously uploaded Images – Fix – Removed PHP Warnings from Demo Imports for new PHP versions – Fix – Removed PHP Warnings when importing Listings or Locations – Fix – Fixed PHP warning in is_page to redirect user-account for non-logged in users – Fix – Archive Map in Template 2 Loading icon did not disappear in map finishing loading – Fix – Fixed primary color and hover color for post button upon posting on wall posts – Fix – Fixed primary color and hover color for comment button upon posting on wall posts – Fix – Fixed in template 2 Share for Post issue in css caused share to drop a line in latest chrome version – Fix – Fixed Double parent location appearing in Header location drop down searchVersion 2.2.6 – 17 May 2019
– Enhance – Removed any Theme Notices – Enhance – Security fix Sanitised JS on Output of Admin Custom JS – Enhance – Validating Sanitizing and Escaped all User Data inside Wyzi theme – Enhance – Replace all PHP fopen & file_get_contents with WP File System secure way – Enhance – Removed unused google fonts callings in Wyzi theme – Fix – Fixed an error that caused slow backend when the number of businesses exceeded 100,000 Businesses – Fix – FIxed an error that did not allow Appointments > Calendar to add correctly in term meta and save business_id – Fix – Fix Avatar default image in case a user does not have an avatar in Welcome Menu in Template 2
Version 2.2.5 – 5 May 2019
– New Feature – Add Listings slogan to essential grid available options – Enhance – password again is not translatable, new Option for Password again translation – Enhance – Compatibility issue with PHP 7.3.1 caused Listing to give 500 error – Enhance – Curl error in Siteground removed on automatically installing required plugins – Enhance – Update Option Tree to Latest version with Wyzi Compatibility – Enhance – Wyzi is now compatible with latest ThemeForest Requirments for themes – Enhance – Removed base64 coding on demo imports for faster demo imports and used Json Instead – Fix – Bug When Admin updates WCMP > Vendors conflict between WCMP & Wyzi – Fix – In User Dashboard Style 2, The Admin Bar does not appear, make it appear – Fix – In User Dashboard Style 2, fix translation issue Businesses tab now names My Businesses – Update – Updated all Premium Plugins to latest version
Version 2.2.4 – 8 March 2019
Important Note – You need to clear your server & browser cache after this update as this update has new Enhancements in Toolkit options – Amazing New Feature – Manage Single Business Sidebar Widgets Order and Title Read more – Amazing New Feature – New Demo is available, called ‘Wyzi Travel’ – New Feature – New Option to Hide Extra Sidebar in Single Business Page for a wider view – New Feature – New Option to remove share social media links from Single Business Page Header in template 1 – New Feature – New Option to remove Logo on Banner Image in case Image Header is used – New Feature – New Option to hide Business Name in Business Posts to reduce repetition – New Feature – New Option for making Archive Business List as grid View in Template 1 – New Feature – In case Grid View and banner image exists then the banner image will appear in Business Archives listing – New Feature – New option to hide Sub Header in Business Archives Pages – Huge Enhance – Change Toolkit Options Design for better Understanding in Visualisation Terms – Enhance – Make Private Messaging Send form appear for non-logged in users but a message will appear that they must log in in case a non-logged in user is trying to send a message – Enhance – Separate Single Business Settings from General Settings in Toolkit Options – Enhance – Removed Opening Hours Text for Business Sidebar Wiget as it is managed by New Feature – Enhance – Make Banner parallax view while scrolling in Single business page in case of Image Header – Enhance – Switched the location of small Description in Single Business Page so Description be under Business Title instead of being under Business Name in Template 1 – Enhance – Verified Button is now on the right of the Business Name in Single Business Pages Template 1 for better Visualisation – Enhance – Ability to Add Wall Sortcode more than once in a single page – Enhance – Enhance removed average rating demo rating tab as it is available now in business sidebar widgets – Enhance – Updated .POT files for transaltion rediness – Fix – Custom Search bug fix in case of Drop Down location is used to get correct results – Fix – Search on the map is executing many times causing the circle to be drawn many times giving a dark blue on the map – Fix – Bug in Custom Fields Attachment Media Field, it was not opening for adding Media – Fix – Bug in Custom Fields Date Filed, it was not opening calendar for the user to choose from – Fix – Category Icon missing from Single Business Backend – Fix – Bug, Comments on Business Posts are appearing Randomly when a Business Owner first creates a new Business Post – Fix – Bug in Private message email is not rendering receiver shortcode %reciever_user_name% into receiver username – Fix – Bug message content is not rendering in private messaging email %message_content% – Fix – Bug in %message_link% in private message email upon reply, link fixed
Version 2.2.3 – 20 Feb 2019
Important Note – You need to clear your server & browser cache after this update as this update includes Images Lazy Load to reduce Home Page size when Huge Number of Listings is added – Amazing New Feature – Lazy Loaded added to All Images in Sliders and DropDowns to reduce Loading Time significantly – New Feature – Appointment email Template sent to a Business owner when the client cancels his appointment – New Feature – Added to Internal Messaging System Services Start Date, End Date & Counter for remaining Time of requested Service – New Feature – Client can validate the complition of a Service in Internal Messaging System to complete a Task requestd – New Feature – B2B Booking where Busienss Owners can book appointments from other Businesses, a new Tab has been added to differentiate Business Appointments from Personal Appointments – Enhance – Youtube Links in About section entered by Business Owner is automatically converted into a Video in Frontend – Enhance – Sending an attachment from a Business Internal Messaging System shows a message for user to wait while uploading – Enhance – Pending Product in Internal messaging System Problem has been removed – Enhance – Services added by Business Owner in Internal messaging System are added to WC MarketPlace products for commission collection – Enhance – Product Category Points is removed from User Interface while Business owner adding a Product – Enhance – Business Posts is given a Better Name, Business Name – Website Name – Enhance – Expired Offers should delete their respective Business Wall Posts when expired – Enhance – Added New Essential Grid Meta Data %wyzi_listing_featured_banner% to display featured for featured Listings – Fix – Date field in the user registration form shows empty on edit – Fix – Fix search of Keywords to match Listings names in Advanced Custom Search – Fix – Advanced Custom Search Drop Down location case search is getting wrong results – Fix -Advanced Custom Search Keyword with Locations and Categories is doing an OR not AND in Search results – Fix – Subscribed Business owner is taken to Dashboard now instead of Subscription Page – Fix – Featured Slider Edge to Edge Option is working now – Fix – Sending the first message with an attachment from Business Internal Messaging System, the attachment is now delivered correctly – Fix – Move To Trash of Internal Messages works correctly – Fix – Listing Rating is recalculated when a rating is deleted by admin – Fix – User Dashboard Style 2 Custom CSS from Wyzi Options now works – Fix – Offers Slider Template 2 CSS fix appear in a better state – Fix – Offer cannot be Disliked, now User can Like & Dislike – Fix – Offer Mobile View Like Jumped on Pressing, making it hard to Like – Fix – On Hover, any Rotating slider stops rotating – Fix – Pinterest Icon Color corrected to the True Company Color – Fix – Fix Sign up CSS on clicking Favourite for non-logged in users – Fix – Fix Check box of agree to Terms in Sign up form that looked wierd in some browsers – Update – Updated all Premium Plugins to latest versionVersion 2.2.2 – 23 Jan 2019
– Enhance – New Option in WooCommerce Setting to Set “Sold By” Link to Business Page or to WCMP Vendor Page – Fix – New WCMP version 3.3.1 Compatibility ( Adding Listing and bookable Products ) – Fix – Booking Appointment Prices are made virtual products now to remove shipping from WooCommerce Checkout page – Fix – Internal Messaging Payment Request Product Auto Creation is made Virtual to remove shipping from WooCommerce Checkout page – Fix – Custom CSS Classes for Custom Business Fields did not relate for some fields – Fix – Indefinite Loop for Sliders in Mobile View – Fix – Logging in of a Business Owner, without a membership yet, redirects him to membership levels tab in both styles of Dashboards – Fix – Put Logo in Dashboard Style 2 in case Logo exists – Fix – Payment Request in Internal Messaging System made responsive correctly on mobile – Fix – Essential Grid in Business Listing template Page keep reloading upon Map Listings request – Fix – Template 2 Business Map Preview Rate Redirect correctlyVersion 2.2.1 – 15 Jan 2019
– Amazing New Feature – Client can Pay Business Owner inside Internal Messaging System with Admin Commission – New Feature – Check Mark in Internal Messaging System to ensure Message Delivery – New Feature – Added User Registration Form Attachment field with drag and drop feature – New Feature – Admin can Approve Pending Users with a new option – New Feature – Clients Ability to Upgrade to Business Account is an Option now – Enhance – Wyzi Theme is now Gutenberg compatible, with some shortcodes exceptions – Enhance – Private Messages between Clients and Business Owners appear to Admin as comments in Private Messages CPT in Admin Dashboard – Enhance – Single Offers Pages are omitted and replaced by direct link to Offers Tabs in Single Business Offer Tab – Enhance – Improved Map Search in case of Keyword & Location Dropdown changed into AND Combination – Enhance – Each Location can have unlimited number of Children Levels – Enhance – Location Slider now counts Listings related to all Children Levels – Enhance – Added Bookable Products Option for WCMP Product Front End Submitter – Enhance – A small message telling user his email has been verified after clicking on Email Verification Link – Enhance – Enhance the look of Global map when put in Sidebar – Enhance – Offer can handle Youtube Video Embedded link in Frontend – Enhance – in Registration Page Move Sign Up Button under Terms and Agreements line – Fix – Mobile Menu of Template 1 Fix in User Dashboard – Fix – Pending Users Bug where they used to keep their Pending User role after email verification – Fix – Removing Notices on Open Close Times in Business Creation – Fix – Remove JS errors on job submission due to jquery UI error – Fix – Map Overlay Stick-on Screen when Geolocation error occurs – Fix – Safari Internal Messaging Form Submit Fix, prevented Form from submitting – Fix – JS Error on Offer Submission – Fix – In template 2 Map Preview Business Fix clicking not redirecting to business – Fix – Fixed some CSS Issues in Paid Membership Pro Checkout Pages – Fix – Fixed some CSS in Recent Business Slider Shadows gets cropped on item hover – Fix – Partial Saving URL in Option Problem for Custom Business Firm Fields, Business Form Fields, Registration User Form Fields, Tabs Management that caused data to be lost of these option in case Website URL is changed – Fix – Bug In Custom Fields WYSIWYG Video embedded – Fix – Bug saving font made up of two words is not saving the space between them like “work sans” font is fixed now – Fix – Dashboard Style 2 does not doesn’t direct to the subscription page after sign up for subscription in case of WooCommerce Subscription – Fix – Location Slider Bug on Phone when sliding and he is right – Fix – GLOBAL MAP shortcode retrieved no business in some search cases, fixed now – Fix – Auto Zoom Out Fix when grabbing huge number of Listings in a map – Fix – Mobile Header width fix for some mobile screen sizes – Fix – Bug in Add Business Page as Google API was included multiple times – Fix – In User Dashboard Style 2, User Favourite counted 2 times in statistics, now fixed – Fix – Vendor statistics is now hidden non-vendors in User Dashboard Style 2 Statistics page – Fix – Some Translation fixes here and thereVersion 2.2 – 14 Oct 2018
– New Feature – Awesome New User Dashboard with Modern Design and Easy Navigation – New Feature – Statistics Page for New User Dashboard to follow number of visits, likes sales, and many many more – New Feature – New Options for Category Slider Visual Composer Shortcode to specify Number of Columns for different Screen Sizes ( Desktops, Tablets, Smart Phones, etc.. ) – New Feature – New Banner Uploader available as Business Submitter Form Builder Option so Users can Upload Banner image while creating their Business – New Feature – New Rating On/OFF available as Business Submitter Form Builder Option so Users can specify if rating tab should appear or not on their Business page – New Feature – Automatic Email Update over 24 hours for new Favourite Business Posts Sent Automatically to keep Users Interaction – New Feature – New Offers created added automatically to Wall Posts to Update Users – New Feature – More options in Business Listing page Template and near me business option with Slider – New Feature – Search on Map Slides Down when Business Preview Option is turned on to make space for business preview – New Feature – Non-Registered Users Trying to Favourite a Business will get Sign up Notification – New Feature – New Option in Offer Slider to specify Offers Categories in Visual Composer Shortcode – Enhance – Yes No Option for Bookable Products in WCMP product frontend submitter – Enhance – Adding Required Option to Gallery in Business Submitter Form Builder – Enhance – Add %First_Name% and %LastName% to Password Recovery Email in Contact options – Enhance – In Private Messaging Email notification, added %Business_URL% the message is being sent from so Business owner knows which Business he is receiving email from – Enhance – Make Appointments Order come from Newest to Older to make it easier on navigation – Enhance – Removed “My Shop” from WCMP Dashboard – Enhance – Business Owners able to change the title and captions etc of the images they have in their Media library – Enhance – Remove the setting in Toolkit Settings > Offers > No offer message as this is causing confusion, and can be controlled by Loco translate instead – Enhance – Adding many new tags in Email Templates of Wyzi – Enhance – Distinguish Bookable Products in Front end with Special Tag – Enhance – WCMP Vendors list widget link to Business Pages Directly – Fix – Bug Fix in Template 2 map Auto Zooming although Auto Zoom Option is Off – Fix – Bug Case Sticky Menu, Mobile menu on Wyzi can’t be scrolled down – Fix – Design Bug in Offers page when Switch Sidebar option is ON – Fix – Terms & Conditions not appearing under sign up page when a link is placed in Wyzi Options > General > Terms & Conditions Option – Fix – Email Sent in Email without paragraphs in Private messaging – Fix – Custom field tab in case of membership as default tab and not activated for Membership will fall down to nearest tab – Fix – Woocommerce product rating font gets overridden – Fix – Product image + gallery in front end product submission/edit was buggy – Fix – Mobile Responsiveness Next is Disappearing when adding a Wide Logo in Creating a New Business Page in Frontend – Fix – Bug in Radius search Circle not showing sometimes – Fix – Bug Offers Date follow two different time formars ( 24 and 12 ) so we need to make sure they follow the same format – Fix – User Dashboard Style 1 give minimum Height to cancel Jumping of page in different tabs – Fix – Returning Vendor Application result after WCMP updated its code – Fix – Password Field Bug in User Registration Form Builder giving Admin ability to specify the right text, especially in translation – Fix – Many CSS Styling Fixes – Fix – Mobile CSS Enhancements for Map Preview Options – Fix – Many English Spelling Fixes Done – Fix – Advanced Custom Search Builder fixing Dynamic Translation – Fix – Lots of translation minor fixes for translating Wyzi to different languages – Fix – Make sure all text follow font option assigned in Wyzi Options, especially User Dashboard Style 1Version 22.214.171.124 – 31 Jul 2018
– New Feature – Vendors able to add different Price for each Booking Time Slot – New Feature – Booking Product is now automatically created for Vendors, all what a Vendor needs to do is enter a Number – New Feature – New Option for Category Slider to exclude certain categories from Slider Admin can specify – New Feature – New Label Custom Field to play a New Section Role in Business Custom Fields Builder – New Feature – New Section Label for Claim forms to make separate sections – New Feature – Added a link from Single Product to Business Listing page that owns the concerned product – New Feature – Romanian Language is now available for wyzi and ready for use – New Feature – Enhance Booking Vendor Design for better navigation while adding timeslots – Fix – Fixed GeoLocation on Map initial load to show exact User Location – Fix – Location Slider now counts Business belonging to Parent and Child Locations – Fix – Remove Points Category from Wyzi Frontend Product Submitter – Fix – Prohibit Business Owner from claiming his own Business – Fix – Making Claims easier to Navigate for Business Owners from Dashbaord by Linking claimed Businesses – Fix – Job form showing 2 times fixed to show only one time – Fix – In Template 2 Social Login not working – Fix – Single Product Sold By returned back in this version – Fix – Placing Custom Fields And after it a new Tab is not closing the fieldset causing no next – Fix – Fix Update Button location when updating a business or listing – Fix – Added allow_url_fopen and allow_url_include as requirements in Wyzi Server Status Page – Fix – Added Reset button to Claim Form Fields in Admin Dashbaord – Fix – Fix Bug in Contact Us Map Page – Fix – Fixed many minor issues causing PHP notices on Main page – Fix – Loop Back Request problem caused by wyzi toolkit that caused problem in Editing Files in WordPress – Update – Updated all Premium Plugins to latest versionVersion 126.96.36.199 – 17 Jun 2018
– New Feature – New GDPR option to allow Users to Delete Account and Export their Data – New Feature – New Option to put Shortcodes or HTML in the top of Archives and Search Pages – New Feature – Child Location Capability is Added – New Feature – Added option: Hide Internal messaging system from clients – New Feature – New CPT for Transferred Points between users with From To Usernames, quantity of Points and Reason or notes – New Feature – New Design for Claim Form in Front end – New Feature – Signing up while booking from calendar added terms and conditions with checkbox to abide GDPR – Fix – Password Reset fix and user will be able to directly choose his password instead of read made password – Fix – Some core fixes in PHP code to suit new changes in PHP version 7.2 – Fix – Paid Service Selector of Calendar Disappeared in latest version even if he already has a business and booking product – Fix – Ipad Problem with booking not able to fill fields correctly – Fix – Products Tab in Single Business page will show all products even if the number of products exceeds 10 products – Fix – Search Global Map problem when filling Keyword and Category – Fix – Horizontal scroll on template 2 map which caused the page to scroll Horizontally – Fix – Clicking View All Photos in Template 2 in Map Business Preview opens the Photos Tab correctly – Fix – Template 1 Category Slider Design 2 fixed z-index to show correctly – Fix – Template 1 Category Slider Design 2 fixed if number of Children is zero no Sub Categories will show – Fix – Tabs Titles font follow Typography font specified in Options – Fix – Only Shipping Classes connected to vendor will show – Fix – Product Vendor Link “Sold By” link directly to business page Products tab – Fix – WCMP Add Products error when Vendor does not have a Business yet – Fix – User can login even if not verified – Fix – Removed Weird Receiver 1 in Inbox – Fix – Number of Points not appearing for Users in Backend from Users – Fix – Booking Date in Custom Advanced Search Builder was not working correctly as it is not retrieving businesses with booking dates correctly – Fix – About Tab not working if Slug name is changed – Fix – added %FIRSTNAME% in Verification Email Template in Wyzi Options > Contact > verification Email – Fix – If vendor Application is rejected show your application is rejected to Vendor in Dashbaord – Fix – Bug where business category wouldn’t upload, even if php.ini is configured well – Fix – In business categories page, if server doesn’t have php.ini setup properly, an alert will show up – Fix – In Template 2 GDPR checkbox for terms and conditions checkbox fixed as used not to appear in Template 2 – Fix – In location Slider Template 2, clicking locations will direct visitor to Archives Pages – Fix – Some CSS fixes for responsiveness issues in different places – Fix – Some Translation FixesVersion 188.8.131.52 – 17 May 2018
– New Feature – Internal Messaging System – Listers and Clients can chat without exchanging their emails with ability of sharing files – New Feature – Area Zone – Each Business will be able to specify the zone of work to appear directly on map – New Feature – Email Verification for all new registered Business owners and clients – New Feature – New Global Map Shortcode to place Global map in any location inside a page, and not required to be in header as it used to be – New Feature – New Sign Up Fields in User Registration Form Builder for WooCommerce Shipping Fields, so users can fill then directly on registry – New Feature – For GDPR compliance, a new option to put an empty checkbox on terms and condition on signing up – New Feature – New Option to show hide Map Preview Sidebar in Global Map upon clicking marker – New Feature – If Draft on Expiry option is on, and client re-subscribers, all is expired businesses, offers, products and jobs will return as they were during previous subscription – New Feature – All Wyzi Emails subjects are now options for Admin to control – New Feature – Claim Email is added to available Emails Contact Email for Admin to control its content – New Feature – Password Reset Email is added to available Emails Contact Email for Admin to control its content – New Feature – Admin can hide “Claim Business” link on an individual business basis, so admin can remove this link after a business is verified – New Feature – Wyzi Product Frontend Submitter now has Shipping Classes – New Feature – Wyzi Product Frontend Submitter now has Add Attribute feature – New Feature – New option to allow job submission just for users with Businesses – New Feature – New option to show or Hide Business Preview Sidebar on Listings Archives Pages – New Feature – New option in All Businesses Shortcode to specify essential grid element to show businesses in – New Feature – New POI ( points of interest ) on/off for the Map in Business Registration form build – New Feature – Added “Back to Job Listings” link while a business owner is adding a job, as previously there was no way to return back – New Feature – One new Home Page in Demo – Fix – Custom Fields filling by Business owner now follows if Custom Fields option is on or off in membership level – Fix – Wyzi product submitter weight unit (kg or grams or.. ) now follows options specified in woocomemrce – Fix – Added option in membership level to show or hide additional content tab – Fix – Refresh the page after approving Appointment – Fix – Fixed Advanced Custom Search Design when placed in Sidebars – Fix – Removed a weird space before <!DOCTYPE html> – Fix – Bug causing Phone number to duplicated in Single Business Page – Fix – Add new line in Wyzi Product Submitter will be displayed in product description as entered – Fix – Booking Calendar Dashboard – Add date(s) is duplicating existing slot, apart from creating a new one – Fix – Remove Edit profile from Appointments in user Dashbaord as it caused confusion to some customers – Fix – Added RTL language support in theme tags – Fix – Some Grammatical and proper english terms – Fix – Some CSS fixesVersion 2.1.8 – 5 Apr 2018
– New Feature – Revolution Slider Automatically imported on Demo import – New Feature – Calendar Backend is now related to Business to allow Admin assigning – New Feature – Demo import without images places images placeholders – Fix – Footer Copyrights outputs HTML format – Fix – Fixed some translation issues – Fix – Take Auto Vendor option when client upgrading to Business Owner – Fix – Icon Loading when Editing Business in Frontend for Parent Categories – Update – Updated all Premium PluginsVersion 184.108.40.206 – 4 Mar 2018
– New Feature – Business Owners can specify expiration date for offers – New Feature – Upon Approving/Rejecting an appointment, a note can be sent in email – New Feature – New Option to turn on/off Map in Archives Pages – New Feature – New Option for renaming Business Tags slug in URLs – New Feature – New Option for Automatic Vendor Role for new Business Owners – New Feature – New Option for Automatic Vendor Role for new Business Owners in Subscription Levels Also – New Feature – New Option to Draft Businesses or Listing when Subscription expires – New Feature – Added “Back to Listing” Button when Business Owner is inside Shop Settings – Fix – Now Contact Custom Email can send HTML with images – Fix – Add a new Link to /membership-account/ from user Dashboard in case of Subscription – Fix – Vendors Products will not show in Shop after their subscription expires – Fix – Category Icon disappeared on editing a business, now fixed – Fix – Make Phone Numbers callable upon click in Business Single Pages – Fix – Sharing Offers in Google + and Facebook includes images now, given you input Facebook API key in Theme Options – Fix – Fixed a bug when updating a Vendor Shop looses Vendor Role – Fix – In Template 1 changed Facebook Like into Facebook Share of Single Business Page – Fix – Cart Icon Number Updates on removing items from cart – Fix – Fixed a bug where Cart Icon in menu pointed to a different page – Fix – Fixed Nice scroll freezing in some situations – Fix – In Template 1 Favourite cannot be unfavorite fixed – Fix – All Offers Page add Sign up to make your opinion count notice for non-logged in users – Fix – Changing Contact icons into Font Awesome in Single Business Page of Template 1 – Fix – Cmb Field Map and Advanced Shortcode TGMPA proper slug naming – Fix – Fixed maps in archives pages in case a certain category is empty – Fix – Searching maps too fast caused two circles on slow servers is fixed – Fix – Made offer_class.php overidable – Fix – Fixed case of no Long and Lat values in settings which caused Archives maps to freeze – Fix – Many CSS fixesVersion 220.127.116.11 – 11 Feb 2018
– Fix – Google Fonts API key Added for Google Fonts – Fix – Remove two Errors upon TGMPA Auto Plugins InstallerVersion 18.104.22.168 – 7 Feb 2018
- Fix – Compatibility Bug fix with Firefox and SafariVersion 2.1.7 – 7 Feb 2018
– New Feature – Business owner can update their products from front end – New Feature – Specify Number of Businesses being pulled in maps per request – New Feature – New option in membership level to limit amount of images to upload for a business owner – New – New Design Style for Business Categories Slider in Template 1 – New – Admin can delete claim applications from WordPress Dashboard – New – In case Vendor applies, he cannot apply another time while the application is pending – New – Custom Search Builder Radius Default value option added – New – Added x for Categories Dropdown when selected for ease of use – New – New Option for Categories Slider to specify the number of sub categories to show before view all link – New – Great Enhancements for searching Keywords to get tags with two keywords – New – Custom Search Builder enhanced Dropdown, Checkbox and Radio searches for practical reasons – Fix – Custom Search Builder bug fixes – Fix – Menu Font being overriden by Wyzi Typography – Fix – Points Categories can be deleted in case Hide Points option is ON – Fix – Fixed some pagination problems – Fix – All Business Shortcode when specifying location only show featured businesses from that location – Fix – Custom Listing Fields fixed some fields not having the visible option – Fix – Many CSS fixes – Fix – in Listings Backend, added category name beside category icon – Fix – Remove Cart icon on Cart page – Fix – In case client sign up hide subscription tab – Fix – Added Custom Fields Tab icon – Fix – Hide Points from My Account Menu when the option is ON – Fix – Show Products Icons in Cart that were not showing previosuly – Fix – Ability to Add HTML to Offers and show in front end – Fix – In case Cart is set to show only if filled, show it automatically when a product is added – Fix – In offers creation, image is not required anymore – Fix – When clicking on Products in Shop Settings, redirect to Products Tab in case Wyzi Front end Product Submitter is used – Fix – Mobile User Dashboard navigation problem fixedVersion 2.1.6 – 15 Jan 2018
– New Feature – New Option to turn On or Off the Offer submissions – New Feature – New Option to specify Background Color of Single Business Pages – New Feature – New Option to specify Business Category Slug Name – New Feature – New Option to remove POIs from maps in Single Business Maps and Archives Maps – New Feature – New Option to limit the number of Offers in Offer Slider – New Feature – Auto Fit Option to Archives Map by setting zoom level to -1 – New – Many Design Enhancements in Template 1 – New – Listings in Archives pages are shown all on map and not only the listed listings underneath – New – Visiting website.com/user-account/ and not logged in redirects user to sign up page – New – In template one, each listing category appears on he grid view – New – Offers Slider stop rotating on mouse hover over in case set to rotate – New – Single Business Page Icons are now set to Font Awesome Icons for loading speeds – New – Adding a product to cart updates the Cart Number of products instantly without loading the page – New – Adding My Account Dropdown for easy navigation in template 1 – New – In case of Subscription, a new user is directly redirected to Subscription Tab – Fix – Default Radius is working now even for custom location and not only for GeoLocation users – Fix – Search Zoom Levels is fixed for small location raduis search – Fix – Advanced Custom Search Builder Location Google Autocomplete did not locate cities correctly now fixed – Fix – Offers echo HTML now and not only text in all offer places except sliders – Fix – Default tab bug in Single Business page is fixed now – Fix – Warning appears in Sign Up form in case user or email already exists in database – Fix – Added Title for Offer Slider – Fix – Added more functions to overridable functions – Fix – Default Image for Location affects now the dropdown location and not only Location Slider as used to be – Fix – Page Loader fix running late 1 or 2 seconds, now it runs instantly – Fix – Is Vendor option is fixed to make user vendorsVersion 2.1.5 – 15 Dec 2017
- Fix - Bug fix on Demo Imports (For each Error ) - Fix - Pagination Bug in template 2 - Fix - Essential Grid Resize event on Sidebar of ListingsVersion 2.1.4 – 7 Dec 2017
– Fix – Color Picker Hexadecimal input in Admin Dashboard did not appear due to latest WordPress Update, now fixedVersion 2.1.3 – 4 Dec 2017
– New Feature – Custom Sign Up Builder so you can ask your user to enter any information you need – New Feature – Custom Search Builder for Custom Search on Custom Fields ( VERY POWERFUL ) – New Feature – Open Close Times can be Set now to Closed All Day or Open All Day – New Feature – reCAPTCHA included in Sign Up Builder to get rid of Spammy registartions – New Feature – Email Reminder to Booker Customer asking him to rate the Business that he booked an Appointment from – New Feature – Overlapping Businesses in location on map will be separated on click – New Feature – New Gallery Business field that allows Business owner to upload his Gallery while submitting his Business or Listing – New Feature – Admin can now specify single Business Category Icon from the backend – New Feature – Added Number of Columns to Wyzi Sliders in Template 1 – New Feature – Offer Wyzi Slider show Offer Category now – New Feature – On Logout, clear Cart and return the Cart on Customer Login – Fix – You can now put Shortcode in About of a Listing – Fix – You can now put Shortcode in About of a Offers – Fix – Some Messages were not reaching Business Owners sent from their Listings is fixed now – Fix – 3 Plugins Notification showing plugins needed update when no plugin needs update is fixed – Fix – In case of Subscription submitting a job subtracts points from a business owner – Fix – After a Business Owner deletes his Listing he is redirected to Dashboard instead of White page – Fix – Nice Scroll caused jumping page on Booking Calendar in single listing pages is fixed now – Fix – Contact us page map JS error fixed now – Fix – Map Zoom Level specified for Single Listing Page from backend affects front end map is fixed now – Fix – Adding Appointment to Calendars like Google Calendar JS error fixed in User Dashboard – Fix – Creating a Businesses used to create a draft business, now fixed – Fix – Removed Appointments install Add-ons to remove confusion as add-ons are already included – Fix – In Template 1 Cart icon appeared 2 times sometimes fixed now – Fix – User can now login using his username or email, previously only username – Fix – Subscription Level Listing URL appear in Archives pages only if specified in Membership level – Fix – Wyzi Location Slider setting number of rows to 2 did not update on front end, now fixed – Fix – in Template 2, Sidebar used to disappear sometimes when Job Tab is added fixed now – Fix – WooCommerce Edit Password used to give 404 now fixed – Fix – In template 2 Open Sans font used to load 2 times now fixed to load only once – Fix – Changing Ownership of a Listing used to keep a copy of Business previous owner, now fixed – Fix – Template 2 Offers Images used to blur on resize fixed now – Fix – Removed useless options for Wyzi Sliders – Fix – User Role can now be set to “No Role to this Site” – Fix – Breadcrumbs bug in All Businesses page – Fix – Fixed some Design Issues – Fix – Some Translation fixes for word used not to translate – Update – Updated All Premium plugins to latest version and made sure wyzi works great with them