Do you often mount face footages in After Effects or Premiere Pro?!
Add features of Face Applications without smartphones and neuronets!
Meet it – AE Face Tools on Videohive!
Hey wait… What is this?!
AE Face Tools – is a package of presets, that will expand considerably the features of standard face tracking from After Effects. Check out this overview to find out more: Watch on YouTube.
Tools and Presets for face footages inside After Effects
Face Tools library includes hundreds of ready-to-use presets
One click to add a Preset
How it works?
Detect a face with a mask and make face tracking (it is a standard option in After Effects). Then, in the Motion Bro panel, choose any preset and add it in one click. That is all. Check out this overview to find out more: Watch on YouTube.
No prerenders! All the presets are customizable and you can edit them at any moment
Face Replacements Tools
You can replace the face using a common photo of another person.
Check out this video tutorial
Category Makeup includes several presets that will help to put on any texture, video or correcting effect on the face. For example, you can make the face older adding the face of an old man as a texture.
Brush out skin defects – such as pimples and pigmented spots
In a few clicks add distorting effects for changing the face beyond recognition
Re-transform your face! You can rotate, scale and offset any of the face part
Stabilize your video by face in order to make it more expressive
Reverese Stabilization Tools
You can use reverse stabilization to fix any distorting effect on the face
Adjustment Mask Tools
Adjustments Mask is a set of the presets for masking parts of the face. For example, you can change the colour of eyes and lips
- Over 430 tools and presets for Face Footages
- Supported any resolution (we tested to 4K)
- Supported any aspect ratio regardless of orientation – portrait or landscape
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link). Tutorial
- Music used in Promo (not included): Action Energetic Rock Sport Fashion
- Footages used in Promo are not included in the project
- For tools that use Track Points, individual parts of the face (eyes, nose, mouth) and face replacement – After Effects version no lower than CC 2018 is required
- For tools from the Makeup category – After Effects version no lower than CC 2019 is required
- Requires latest version of the Motion Bro extension (free): https://motionbro.net/updates
Also, before buying, we recommend that you watch this How-to-Use video to understand how it works and what face footages are suitable for tracking.