Create catchy Christmas explainer videos with this unique, modular animation kit!
- For After Effects CS4 and above.
- Works for 1080p and 720p projects. (the animations are in 1500×1500)
- No plug-ins required.
- Easily change the colors of Santa’s skin, coat, hat, gloves, beard, pants, belt, boots, buckle, white parts and the shadow opacity and color in all animations together with custom controls. The colors of the magic particles and candy cane can also be changed.
- All animations can be combined with each other.
- Assets included: 3 backgrounds (day, night and night high resolution wide), magic particles left and right with placeholders, snow loop, texts with particles and some sound effects (“magic”, “fast move”, “Santa coming”, “Santa run away”).
- Full control over the idle time. (e.g. control how long Santa stays with his hand pointing up or how long a text is presented in the “catch something” animation)
- Add your content in the placeholders in “catch something” and “magic left/right” animations.
- Video tutorials and example scenes included.
- PDF Documentation included.
- The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- You can get the music used in the preview HERE. “Merry Christmas” by adriarecords.
List of all character animationsappear running, appear from top, blink, catch something, create magic left/right, hand magic left/right, push something left/right, hello, look up/down, look left/right, point left with right hand, point right with left hand, point bottom left/right, point middle left/right, point up, point top left/right, point left/right three times, present left/right, scratch head left/right, scratch belly, think -> idea, thumbs up, run left/right, run forward
If you are just starting with After Effects I recommend taking a look at Santa – Christmas Magic, Christmas Bobby 2 and Christmas Bobby. These projects are very easy to customize and require basic AE skills like importing image, adding text to a composition and rendering a project.
It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The “Santa” projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way during the Christmas season.